Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Resources re Keeping Multiples Together in the Same Classroom

In the course of blogging about my decision to keep my trio together in the same classroom, I came across an EXCELLENT blog post about the issue on the M.O.S.T. (Mothers of Supertwins) blog. The thorough and balanced post is filled with resources, studies, laws, anecdotes, and wisdom about how to make the call for your own kids each year:

http://www.mostonline.org/wordpress/?p=3338

Thought some of you moms of younger multiples might want to sock this link away for future reference.

-Debbie
Mom to 5.5-year-old BBB triplets (now kindergarteners!)

1 comment:

hbtplus3 said...

Hello, We live in San Diego (North County) and we just found out we're having triplettes (and we already have a 16 month old)! I am only 7 weeks along so more than anything we are nervous right now. How do I contact the "More the Merrier" so I can be part of this great group? We are looking for many items that might be ideal for triplettes too (i.e. the Peg Perego for Triplettes) Thank you!